Sunday 21 July 2013

Incredible Water Splash Flowers by Jack Long

Incredible Water Splash Flowers by Jack Long

Milwaukee-based photographer Jack Long creates gorgeous water splash flowers that last only a fraction of a second and you won’t find them in any flower store!
The artist shapes and colors the liquid flowers by using a mixture of water, thickener, pigment and dye. Unbelievably, every shot from the “Vessels and Blooms” series is captured in one high speed exposure, without any Photoshop.
“Wanted to advance my fluid suspension/high speed photography to a higher level. I created the liquid Vase in the autumn of 2011. I worked on creating the floral forms and leaves through the winter and put it all together Spring 2012. All of my images, unless otherwise noted are single capture events. I do not use photoshop to create composited images. What you see is what occurred in that single exposure.”
Website: flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment